This is one of the simplest, healthiest and tastiest desserts made in 3 steps with only 3 ingredients! I usually heat and refrigerate the berries before going to the gym and complete it in 30 seconds when I get back! Great for kids and grown-ups.
- ½ tub low flat/fat free plain yogurt
- 250g of berries eg.strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 8 tbsp of granola
- (drizzle of honey optional)
- Wash and heat the berries on a very low heat until they have become soft and mushy and place in fridge for at least an hour.
- Add the yogurt to the berries as the second layer.
- When ready to eat, sprinkle with granola (and drizzle with honey) and serve.